NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care
NightLight Connect, our pediatric telemedicine platform available across Texas
NightLight Connect Telemedicine Appointments are now available everyday from 6 a.m. to midnight to all of Texas.*
*If a Spanish translator is needed, please call 713-957-2020 on weekdays 3 p.m. – 11 p.m. and weekends 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
*Si necesita un traductor de español, llame al 713-957-2020 de lunes a viernes de 3 p.m. a 11 p.m. y los fines de semana de 12 p.m. a 8 p.m.
For telemedicine visits that require a COVID-19 test only, testing will be scheduled at the Tanglewood location.
All co-pays and deductibles apply to your visit with qualifying insurance. Telemedicine self pay rate is $50.
You can access the same care your little one experiences in our clinics straight from your computer, tablet, or mobile device. Use our virtual care platform to see and speak directly to one of our providers from the comfort of your own home.
Connect Virtually with a NightLight Provider Today!
We know that when your child is sick, having immediate access to a trusted and convenient after-hours resource is critical. This innovative telehealth service allows us to better provide your child care — in a way that works best for your situation. Telemed provides:
- A platform supported by local pediatricians with the option to connect with your PCP or a NightLight provider after-hours from the comfort of your own home.
- A lower cost than an in-clinic visit
Telemedicine Visit: $50 We accept most major insurances. An Express Pass is available.
- Visit summaries sent to you and your PCP
- Prescriptions sent to your pharmacy
Conditions We Treat Via TeleHealth
Conditions We Test with Express Pass (additional fees may apply)
An Express Pass lets you go to a NightLight location to have laboratory tests performed without waiting in line, and your NightLight Connect provider will call you with the results.
How does pediatric telehealth work?
It’s as simple as connecting with a doctor on your phone or computer.
Follow these simple steps:
- Determine if your child’s symptoms are right for a telemedicine visit.
- Reserve your spot with a NightLight provider through our booking page.
- See and speak with a NightLight provider through your phone or computer.
- Some lab tests can be done at any NightLight location.
- A visit summary is sent to your PCP and your patient portal.
- You must be in the state of Texas to be seen on Nightlight’s telemedicine service.
- Not every pediatric illness can be diagnosed over a video chat, review the conditions we treat list.
- Some conditions require an in-person exam (inner ear infections, pneumonia) or laboratory test (strep throat, UTI) to be properly diagnosed.
- Through our telemedicine platform, we provide care for patients from newborns through 21 years of age.
- You’re seeking care during telemedicine business hours.
- NightLight Connect is available everyday from 6 a.m. to midnight.
Want more information?
Rather visit our clinic in your neighborhood?