NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care
We know how eager your champion is to jump like Jordan, bounce like Beckham, and tackle like Brady, but most (if not all) schools require a physical exam to ensure the safety of your child before they get on the court or field. NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care offers sports physical exams, and we can help you check that off your to-do list. Here are five reasons why trusting NightLight for your sports physical needs is a slam dunk:
- We offer sports physicals with no appointment needed.
- We have pediatric trained providers on site to make sure your child is comfortable.
- Our sports physicals are available for $35.
- Each visit includes a review of your child’s history, an eye exam, and a thorough physical.
- You’ll leave with a signed form for camp or sports once we give your child the thumbs up.
Be sure to bring the sports physical history and physical form specific to your child’s school district (which can often be found on the school’s website), and we’ll take care of the rest. We’re open weekdays 3 p.m. – 11 p.m., and weekends and holidays 12 p.m. – 7 p.m.