Introducing NightLight Sleep Tight Savings Plan.
At NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care, we know that without quality insurance urgent care visits can quickly get expensive. You shouldn’t have to choose between taking your child in for care and your budget. Our new Sleep Tight Savings Plan, a NightLight membership, was created to save you money and ensure you have access to quality pediatric urgent care.
By becoming a member, you’ll pay a small yearly fee of $75 for affordable access to all NightLight locations across Houston. We’re right in your neighborhood.
Additional membership fee does not apply after third child.
Our membership offers several different types of treatments, medications and tests to provide your child the quality care that’s right for them.
Urgent care services we offer for a $75 per visit fee include:
- Allergic reactions
- Asthma attacks and breathing treatments
- Pain relief
- Rashes and hives
- Wound care and stitches
- Fever management and education
- Wart removal
- Broken bones, sprains, burns and wounds
- Cold, flu and fevers
- Vomiting and stomach pain
- X-ray examinations
- Management of mild to moderate dehydration
- Prescription plus treatment plan
- Additional services not covered under the Sleep Tight Savings Plan include crutches, prescriptions, and our virtual pediatric telemedicine service.
The Sleep Tight Savings Plan Program is not an insurance policy.
How do I know if the Sleep Tight Savings Plan is right for me?
Our Savings Plan is built with your situation in mind:
- Do you have high-deductible insurance?
- Are you in between jobs and utilizing COBRA?
- Are you uninsured or under-insured?
- Do you have a Flex Health Savings Account with your employer?