We provide quality, affordable, compassionate care to children and a fantastic place to belong—join us!
NightLight isn’t just a workplace, it’s a family. We are wholeheartedly committed to helping our team members grow, giving them every opportunity they need to thrive. If you’re as passionate about joyfully serving others as we are, apply today.
As a NightLight team member, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Excellent benefits, including 100% paid medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee Discounts
- Wellness Programs
- Paid time off
- Flexible work schedule
- Advancement and promotion opportunities
- A rewarding and fun work environment
- Community service opportunities
We are here to shine a light in each community we serve—starting with each person who work with us.
The Student Extern Program at NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care offers Medical Assistant and LMRT students an opportunity to gain valuable clinical experience in a fast-paced clinical setting.
The externship is unpaid, but gives students an excellent hands-on experience in the medical field with pediatrics.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited Medical Assistant or Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist (LMRT) program at a vocational/technical school or community college.
- 3.7 GPA or higher
- Must be available three consecutive days per week