What to Know Before Visiting Us!
Sarah Kaddour·October 17, 2017
Be Sure to Keep These Items in Mind When Visiting Us
When running out the door with a sick kiddo in one arm, parents are usually grabbing car keys with their free hand!
Here’s a cheat sheet of important items and information not to forget before rushing over to NightLight to ensure a smooth experience overall.
More than a clinic, we’re a beacon of healing in the night and we’re here for you exactly when you need us.
- Examples: driver’s license, passport, work ID
✔ Insurance Information or Insurance Card
✔ History of Present Illness
- Information about the course and symptoms of your child’s illness
- Examples include: When did they have a fever? How many times have they thrown up? When was the last time you gave them a breathing treatment?
✔ Past Medical/Surgical History
- List of any chronic illnesses or recent illnesses your child has had
- List of any surgical procedures or hospitalizations your child has had
- List of medications your child is taking or has taken recently
- Any known medication or food allergies
- Diaper bag including milk bottles, formula, pacifiers, extra clothes, wipes, snacks, toys, etc.
- NightLight can provide diapers and wipes in clinic for emergencies, but it is always good to have the child’s familiar supplies.