We specialize in children’s unique healthcare needs.
When your child is sick or injured we give them all the patience, care and caring they need. Our mission is to deliver highest quality screening, diagnosis and treatment for a variety of minor non-emergent health issues.
- Allergic Reactions
- Asthma Attacks and Breathing Treatments
- Pain Relief
- Rashes and Hives
- Wound Care and Stitches
- Fever management and education
- Wart removal
- Broken Bones, Sprains, Burns and Wounds
- Cold, Flu and Fevers
- Vomiting and Stomach Pain
- X-Ray Examinations
- Management of mild to moderate dehydration
- Prescription plus treatment education
NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care exists to see patients that would otherwise need to be seen in the emergency room due to the timing of their illness – during evening, weekend or holiday/vacation hours. We believe in the primary care model of medicine, and pride ourselves on being available when primary pediatricians’ offices are closed. During those hours, we see patients according to the following policy:
1. First priority will be those patients who are in acute distress or facing a potentially life-threatening condition.
2. Second priority is given to any child less than or equal to two months of age. Children of this age are much more susceptible to contagious illness and will not be left in the waiting area for long.
3. Third priority is given to those patients whose primary care provider has determined that the child needs to be seen before their office opens. The pediatrician can then call in and place the child on a priority call-in list. These patients will be seen, in chronological order of call-in, prior to walk-in patients.
4. All other patients will be seen in order of arrival as walk-in patients.