At NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care, we specialize in children unique healthcare needs. As one of the preferred pediatric urgent care’s, we at NightLight strive to provide you and your kids with the highest level of care. We have 5 locations in the Greater Houston area, Sugar Land, Cypress, Pearland, Humble, and Webster – seven days a week, 364 days a year.
Are you interested in having the opportunity to work for one of the Best Places to Work in Houston?
If so, NightLight would love to have you join our team. As a NightLight team member, you’ll enjoy:
- Providing quality, affordable, compassionate services to children
- Earning competitive wages
- Receiving excellent benefits, including 100% paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discounts
- Wellness Programs
- paid time off and much more
- Flexible work schedule
- Working toward advancement and promotion opportunities
- Rewarding and fun work environments
- A growing organization committed to serving the community
The Student Extern Program at NightLight Pediatric Urgent Care, offers Medical Assistant & LMRT students an opportunity to gain valuable clinical experience in a fast-paced clinical setting.
The externship is unpaid, but gives students an excellent hands-on experience in the medical field with pediatrics.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited Medical Assistant or Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist (LMRT) program at a vocational/technical school or community college.
- 3.7 GPA or higher
- Must be available 3 consecutive days per week
Apply now to the wonderful opportunities at Nightlight Pediatric Urgent Care below!